Food Safety And Hygiene At Home Course
What do you do to eat healthy?
Of course you consume foods that you think are healthy, right? So which foods are healthy?
Fruits, vegetables, lean foods etc.
Yes, all of these foods you can think of are healthy, but only in terms of ingredients.
Well, isn’t it enough for a food to be healthy in terms of content?
No. In order for a food to be healthy, its natural structure must be beneficial to our health and that food must be safe.
So, how about safe food?
This is exactly what you will learn in this course
- What is food safety?
- How we can make our foods safe
- What can we do in our home to ensure food safety
- How should we preserve our foods …
- What are the foodborne disease?
- How can we prevent these diseases?
Questions we will seek answers to in this course
According to the report published by the World Health Organization in 2019, 9% of the world population, namely 750 million people, are exposed to severe food security problems. 17%, that is 1.3 billion people, are exposed to moderate food security problems. In summary, 2 billion people are experiencing food security problems. Every year, 110 billion dollars of health expenditure is made worldwide for health problems caused by insufficient food security. The numbers are horrible.
I am Mithat Taş
Food Engineer, Healthy Nutrition Coach and Professional instructor. For many years, I worked as a manager at various levels in the food retail industry. This course; I have prepared my engineering knowledge by blending it with the experience, I have gained in the sector for many years and transforming it into information, that everyone can easily understand and that you can apply at home in a simple way. As a result of receiving this course, you can prepare healthier foods for your family at home, you can make your kitchen more hygienic, and most importantly, you can minimize your food losses and health problems caused by food-borne diseases with Food Safety And Hygiene At Home Course
I recommend you to take this Food Safety And Hygiene At Home Course for a healthier life.
See you in the first lesson
What will you learn?
- Learn the basic principles of food safety
- Learn about hazards threatening Food Safety
- How eliminate bacteria in foods
- Learn the ensuring food safety at home
- How kitchen hygiene is ensured at home
- Learn the kitchen hygiene application
Requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Anyone can take this course and can easily understand what is described in this course.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Housewifes & Home cooks
- Food Bloggers, Youtuber cooks
- Anyone want to learn food safety
- Dersler 27
- Sınavlar 0
- Süre 1,5 hours
- Yetenek seviyesi Beginner
- Dil English
- Öğrenciler 23
- Başarı Belgesi Hayır
- Değerlendirme Evet
- Definitions and Concepts
- Hazards Threatening Food Safety
- Prevention of Foods
- Elimination of Hazards in Foods
- Food Spoilages & Preservation of Foods
- Kitchen Hygiene at Home
- Foodborne Diseases