Food Safety for Everyone Course
I am sure that you pay attention to buy and consume natural foods to be healthy.
But could you be missing one thing?
Healthy eating is done with healthy foods.
So, how a food being healthy?
With food safety
Well, Can you take enough care for your foods to be safe?
According to the report published by the World Health Organization in 2019, 9% of the world population, namely 750 million people, are exposed to severe food security problems. 17%, that is 1.3 billion people, are exposed to moderate food security problems. In summary, 2 billion people are experiencing food security problems. Every year, 110 billion dollars of health expenditure is made worldwide for health problems caused by insufficient food security. The numbers are horrible.
I am Mithat Taş. Food Engineer, Healthy Nutrition Coach and Professional instructor. As a matter of my expertise, I must state that if there is not enough food safety, we can not talk about healthy nutrition. No matter how healthy the foods we consume, if they come to our table without adequate food safety conditions, it will impair our health.
I prepared the “Food Safety for Everyone” course so that each individual can access healthy foods in a reliable way.
In this course
I have included information on how to read labels when shopping for foods, what should be the characteristics of food packaging, what criteria should be considered while buying foods from street vendors, what are the frauds made in food products, and many more that will protect our health in daily life and help us consume healthy foods.
I prepared this course, which consists of 8 parts and includes 33 videos, in addition to 15 tables, in a simple and easy-to-understand way. With this course, you can make your food more safety and eat healthier.
I strongly recommend that you take this course in order to learn all the details about food safety. Beacuse, everyone should know and why is very important for our health and life.
See you in the first lesson
What will you learn?
- Learn the basic principles of food safety
- Learn about hazards threatening Food Safety
- Which bacteria are pathogens?
- Learn elimination bacteria in foods
- Learn foodborne diseases
- How the food safety is ensured in street, restaurant, shopping
- Learn the food spoilages
- Learn kitchen hygiene at home
Requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Anyone can take this course and can easily understand what is described in this course.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Parents who want their children to grow up in a healthy way.
- Housewifes & Home cooks
- Restaurant managers / owners
- Cooks & restaurant employees
- Street vendors
- Anyone working in the food industry, from food handlers to owner and managers.
- Dersler 34
- Sınavlar 0
- Süre 3 hours
- Yetenek seviyesi Beginner
- Dil English
- Öğrenciler 80
- Başarı Belgesi Hayır
- Değerlendirme Evet
- Definitions and Concepts
- Hazards Threatening Food Safety
- Prevention of Hazards
- Elimination of Hazards in Foods
- Food Spoilages and Food Preservation
- Food Safety in Street, Restaurant and Market Shopping
- Foodborne Diseases