Lose Weight by Planning Your Diet List in 5 Steps
Welcome to the “Lose Weight by Planning Your Diet List in 5 Steps” course.
You will learn “How to build an healthy diet list in 5 steps to lose weight” in this course.”
I am Mithat Taş,
Food Engineer, Healthy Nutrition Coach and Professional Instructor.
First of all,
I have to say that this training is the best and most comprehensive training ever prepared in the online environment. I guarantee this to you. Whether you know about dieting, losing weight or not, if you want to eat healthy and lose weight, this training is exactly what you are looking for. I prepared this course carefully, in a simple, easy-to-understand and as detailed way as possible, considering you.
Students who study nutrition and dietetics, food technician, medicine, and nursing can take this training. If you want to progress easily in your lessons, you will see how useful this course will be for you.
While watching the course videos; If you get stuck in a place you do not understand, do not worry. You can rewind, rewind or watch the video over and over again. If you still haven’t found an answer to your question, you can ask me a question from the question-answer section at any time. Make sure that I will answer you as soon as possible.
At the end of this course, you will have the basic knowledge that you can create your own diet list at any time. In addition, you will no longer have any obstacle for a healthy diet.
Under some headings, I have prepared tables and forms that you will need while planning your diet. These will facilitate both your learning process and your work during your diet.
I want you to be sure that. You are not alone. The diet planning process is not easy, but with this course, we will do it together.
What will I tell in this course?
1. In the first step, we’ll start with how to motivate yourself to diet.
If you say: “This is the hard part of the job. Why is the need for this course if I can start anyway! ” Yes! Getting started is a huge step forward. But getting it right is even more important.
2. In the second step, you will learn the basic information you need to have to prepare a diet list. For example;
- What is metabolism and basal metabolism
- What is energy?
- How is the total daily energy need calculated?
- What are the food groups?
- How much should be consumed daily from which food group?
Let me tell you already, this part is the hardest part. You may be a little bored in this part, but don’t get bored. We will maintain our motivation.
3. This step is to learn how to create your diet list.
4. & 5. In Steps 4 and 5, you will learn what to do while dieting.
I am really excited to be presenting you this extremely comprehensive training with 3 hands-on lectures, 8 application forms and 10 tables accompanying 3 hours of training videos. Do not waste any more time and start to lose weight by planning your own diet list in 5 steps!
See you in the first lesson.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course;
- How are nutrients digested in the body?
- How does our body produce energy from nutrients?
- Learn the daily energy requirement of our body determined and how is it calculated?
- Why is basal metabolism important?
- How can we motivate ourselves to diet?
- Learn how do we stay motivated during the diet
- How should meal and menu planning be done to diet?
- Why do we need a plan B when dieting?
- What should be done before starting a diet?
- How should you set your goal for dieting?
- What is the food pyramid? How is it used in diet planning?
- What are the correct known mistakes about diet?
- How is diet planning done?
- What should be considered when planning a diet?
- Create your own diet that is perfect for your needs and lifestyle
- What physical activities should be done during the diet?
- How should physical activity planning be done?
- and you will learn many more topics in detail.
Course requirements or prerequisites?
- There is no need prior health or nutrition knowledge.
- Whether you have knowledge about healthy nutrition and diet or not, you can easily understand, learn and apply what is explained in this course.
Who is this course suitable for
- Anyone over the age of 15 can receive this course, both men and women of all ages.
- Everyone who want to learn the truth about nutrition, dieting & meal planning
- Anyone with an open mind towards healthy nutrition and dieting
- Dersler 22
- Sınavlar 0
- Süre 4 hours
- Yetenek seviyesi Beginner
- Dil English
- Öğrenciler 11
- Başarı Belgesi Hayır
- Değerlendirme Evet
- Step 1 - Motivate Yourself
- Step 2 - Improve Yourself
- Step 3 - Plan Your Diet
- Step 4 - Start Diet
- Step 5 - Support Your Diet