At Mithat Taş ( “Mithat Taş”, “we”, “us” “our”), our mission is to spread knowledge and experience to help others improve their lives and acquire new knowledge. We give anyone an opportunity to create and share educational courses and masterclasses (authors), audio and/or video consultations (instructors) and enroll in educational courses to learn or take consultations (learner).
Please read carefully and fully the below-written rules. These Terms apply to all your activities on the Mithat Taş website – www.mithattas.com.tr (“Site”), and other related services (“Services”).
Acceptance of Terms
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
- Arbitration notice and class action waiver: except for certain types of disputes described in the arbitration section below, you agree that disputes between you and Mithat Taş will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18* years of age. If you are younger than the required age, you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you. If we discover that you have created an account and you are younger than the required age for consent to use online services (for example, 13 in the US), we will terminate your account. You may be requested to verify your identity before you are authorized to submit a course for publication.
If you think that we may have any information from people aged under 18* years old or about him, contact Mithat Taş, located at: Zübeyde Hanım Mah. 7447/13 Sokak No:38 D:29 35570 Karşıyaka, İzmir, Turkey or firstname.lastname@example.org
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. If you are registering with Mithat Taş on behalf of an entity or a third party, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind that entity to these Terms of Service.
Registration and Accounts
You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enroll in a course or to submit a course for publication, or offer consultations. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure, including any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team email@example.com, and If you decide to delete your Account, you must contact our Support Team.
Rules of Conduct
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity, and all activity connected to your Account in connection with the Services (including without limitation your communications and collection of data from other users of the Services).
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (1) take any action or (2) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content, including without limitation User Content, on or through the Services that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any other person or entity, or violates any law, rule, or regulation (whether domestic, foreign, or international) or contractual duty;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- religious propaganda is prohibited, including incitement to religious hatred and enmity, insulting the religious feelings of believers, and the believers themselves. It’s not allowed to mention religious organizations or movements that are prohibited by law in any country in the content you are publishing on Mithat Taş.
- You shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services);
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services;
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services,
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests,
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
- For conducting audio and video consultations, Mithat Taş uses its own platform; the data transmitted during your audio and video consultations will not be transferred to third parties.
- The learner can plan the duration of the consultation before sending the request. To plan the duration of the call, the learner can use time slots of fixed duration with the minimum of 30 minutes. When the learner sends a request for a consultation of a minimum length (which is 30 minutes), they should note that this period of time includes 5 minutes for the teacher to prepare for the consultation and 25 minutes of the consultation itself. Thus, the instructor must conduct a consultation lasting at least 25 minutes. If the learner sends a request for a consultation lasting 1 hour or more, then this period of time includes 10 minutes for the instructor to prepare for the consultation. Thus, the instructor must conduct a consultation equal to the planned duration minus 10 minutes for necessary preparation. If the consultation lasts longer than 1 hour, the instructor has 10 minutes for necessary preparation regardless of the duration of the session.
- The learner must send a request for consultation and make an advance payment before the consultation, but not earlier than 85 calendar days before it.
- When sending a request, the learner has to make a 100% prepayment for the call. This amount of money will have a pending status in the learner’s account until the instructor confirms or declines the request.
- The learner’s consultation request will be processed no later than 72 hours after sending.
- If the instructor confirms a request, the pending transaction will be debited from the learner’s account. Payment is considered finalized when the money is transferred to Mithat Taş or a third party who charges a fee on our behalf (for example: PayPal, Stripe, Credit Card etc).
- If the instructor declines a request, the learner will get the full refund for the consultation. The pending transaction in the learner’s account will be released.
- If the instructor does not take action (confirm or decline a request within 3 days from the receipt of the booking request), the consultation will be canceled automatically and the learner will get the full refund for this booking.
- The learner has the right to cancel the consultation. If the learner cancels the pending request before it is confirmed by the instructor, the learner will receive a full refund for this booking.
- If the learner cancels the consultation request after it has been confirmed by the instructor and more than 24 hours prior to the start of the consultation, the learner will get the refund minus the processing fee of 4% of the total amount paid for the consultation.
If the learner cancels the request for consultation less than 24 hours prior to the start of the consultation and after it has been confirmed by the instructor, the learner will not get a refund for this consultation.
- If the already approved consultation has been canceled by the instructor, the learner will receive a full refund for the consultation. The instructor has the right to cancel the confirmed consultation at any time before the scheduled start of the consultation. In this case, the instructor will be charged 4% processing fee of the total payment made by the learner for this consultation.
- We will notify both learners and instructors about any status changes via email and notifications on Mithat Taş.
- The instructor has the right to end the consultation at the scheduled time.
If the learner did not show up at the consultation confirmed by the instructor, the learner will not get the refund for the consultation.
If the learner joins the consultation with a delay of 15 minutes or more, the instructor has the right to refuse to conduct a consultation. In this case, the learner will not get a refund for this consultation.
If the learner joins the consultation with a delay and the instructor conducts a consultation, the learner is not entitled to demand a refund for the consultation time that was missed due to his absence.
- If the instructor did not show up at the consultation, the learner has the right to request a full refund for the consultation.
- If the instructor joins the consultation with a significant delay (more than 5 minutes), the learner is entitled to request a full or partial refund. The amount of the refund is calculated at Mithat Taş’s discretion. It can be a full or partial refund depending on the time lost due to the instructor’s absence.
- In case of other disputes not described above, Mithat Taş has the right to make decisions at its own discretion.
Minimum Technical Requirements for consultations
- Consultation functionality is available for desktop and laptop users only.
- To be able to use consultations on the Mithat Taş users should meet following minimum technical requirements:
- Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz multi-core;
- Memory: 2 GB or above;
- Monitor: 13″ HD (1280 x 720) or above;
- Presence of a microphone;
- Presence of a webcam.
- Minimum software requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.11 and newer;
- Browser: Google Chrome/ Safari of the latest stable version.
- Minimum internet connection requirements:
- the stable internet connection from 2 Mbps.
- Minimum hardware requirements:
- Mithat Taş is not responsible for the inadequate quality of the consultation services in case if:
- user`s hardware is not meeting the minimum hardware requirements listed in paragraph 2.1;
- a user does not have any of the necessary software;
- a user experiences technical problems with an Internet connection.
The Learner can purchase access to the courses (and articles, as well as its future updates) of the selected Instructor (Author) by Subscription (valid only for those courses and articles that are created by Instructors (Authors) who have agreed to give access on a Subscription basis).
Subscription content includes all existing and future courses of the Instructor (Author) (together with updates) published on Mithat Taş, as well as paid articles in Mithat Taş’s blog (existing and future ones with updates). Subscription means that the Learner can purchase access to the available content of the Instructor’s (Author’s) Subscription for a certain period of time (1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months) selected by the Instructor (Author) and for the price set by the Instructor (Author).
The Instructor (Author) has the right to set a free trial period for the Subscription (also has the right not to set it), after this period, the amount for the Subscription will be automatically debited from your account.
After the Learner cancels the Subscription, access to the courses (and articles) of the Instructor (Author) (which were available by this Subscription) is terminated immediately at the end of the paid period.
Subscription renewal rules
The Subscription is renewed automatically on the same conditions, in case if the Learner doesn’t cancel it on his own initiative at least 24 hours before the end of its term. If the Learner doesn’t cancel the current Subscription, it will be automatically renewed for the same period of time and the same cost (even if the Instructor sets the higher price).
The amount of payment for the Subscription is charged as a one-time payment for the entire selected period of the Subscription.
Example: The Subscription cost is $50 per month. You subscribe for 3 months. The one-time payment will be $150.
Mithat Taş provides the following types of discounts:
- Fixed amount discount
fixed discounts can be received via promotional codes meaning that the user can purchase a course at a reduced price by applying this code to the base price. The promotional code itself is a fixed amount of money or fixed amount of discount given to user which can be redeemed according to the rules of the relevant promo activity.
- Percent discount
percent discounts allow users to purchase a course at a reduced price when the reduction amount is defined by the promotional code. The final price of the course will be calculated the following way: the original cost of the course minus the certain percentage stated in the promotional code. User can receive this type of discount when making a purchase for his/her use or when gifting the course to another user.
Different types of discounts/ promotional codes can not be combined or applied to one purchase.
In order to receive a discount, the user needs to enter the promotional code on the course page or when placing an order.
Distribution of Promotional codes is carried out as part of the relevant promo activity. The rules of promotional codes distribution, conditions for their receipt, validity periods and other details are described in the rules for the relevant promo activity (promo campaigns).
Discounts that are provided as part of Promotions are not accumulated with other types of discounts.
The list of courses to which discounts can be applied is located in the rules for each promo activity. Information about active and planned promotions is available https://www.mithattas.com.tr/blog
Mithat Taş Referral Program
The Mithat Taş Referral Program (hereinafter – Referral Program) gives an opportunity for users to earn Referral Program Promotional codes (hereinafter – Referral Promotional codes) for purchasing new courses in the future by bringing friends to purchase courses on Mithat Taş.
The Referral Program Promotional codes are available to everyone who has a user account at Mithat Taş.
How users can earn Referral Promotional codes
Refer a friend and share the referral link via email, text or social media. Your referred friend should create a user account at Mithat Taş within 48 hours from the moment of clicking on a link. Then, when your referred friend completes a purchase of a course, you will receive a $10 off coupon (Referral Promotional code) for future purchases on Mithat Taş. In case if your friend opens two referral links one by one before signing up, the referral bonus will be received by the sender of the last opened link.
* Referred friends are people who signed up using a valid referral link and made a successful purchase on Mithat Taş.
Referral Promotional сode Terms & Conditions
- Referral Promotional codes can be used only on Mithat Taş.
- After receiving a promotional code, it will appear on the Promotional Codes tab in your account. You need to enter a Referral Promotional code on the Course page to apply your discount for this course.
- Discounts on promotional codes distributed through the referral program apply only to courses that participate in the program. When you enter the promotional code on the course page, you will see whether the discount for this promotional code applies to a particular course or not.
- Referral Promotional codes issued within Referral Program don’t have an expiration date and can be redeemed at any time.
- Referral Promotional codes are not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using promotional code.
- Creating multiple user accounts at Mithat Taş for getting Referral Promotional codes is prohibited.
- Mithat Taş has the right to require you to submit additional information in order to clarify the validity of your Referral Promotional codes.
- All decisions regarding Referral Promotional codes will be final and at Mithat Taş’s own discretion.
Referral links Sharing Conditions
- Referrals should only be used for personal purposes, not for commercial.
- You can not spam with invitations sharing referral links (mass emailing or messaging people you don’t know). You can not use automated systems or bots to distribute your referral link.
- You can not set campaigns to advertise referral links.
Termination and Changes
- Mithat Taş reserves the right to modify conditions of the Referral Program. Mithat Taş has the right to suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in it for any reason and without a prior notice.
- However, any promotional codes earned prior to the termination of the Referral Program shall continue to be available until they expire.
- Mithat Taş reserves the right to suspend, delete accounts or remove Referral Promotional codes if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or violates any of the Mithat Taş’s Terms and Conditions.
- Mithat Taş has the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend, delete accounts or modify referrals at our own discretion.
- If you have any questions about the Referral Program, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments, Credits, and Refunds
- To pay for courses and consultations, Mithat Taş users can use credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. Also, we provide users with the possibility to make purchases on Mithat Taş using PayPal.
- Refunds for courses and consultations will be transferred to the same card or PayPal account with which the purchase was made.
- You can claim a refund for a course purchase within 24 hours after buying your course without explanations unless you are willing to give them. For this purpose, please contact our support at email@example.com .
- Also, you have 14 calendar days to claim a refund for a course in case:
- The course content does not match the course description
- The course content is of a poor quality
- The course was not fully uploaded
- Please specify other reasons for a purchase refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject «refund». In the email please state your reason for the refund. In case the reason for the refund does not match the three points mentioned above, it is up to www.mithattas.com.tr to decide whether to grant you a refund.
- Please note that it may take up to 5 business days to see funds in your bank account.
- In case your refund activities look suspicious to the Mithat Taş support team’s internal regulation, www.mithattas.com.tr reserves the right to block your account.
- Please note that all subscriptions are non-refundable, regardless of reasons. Mithat Taş will have no refund obligations for any subscriptions purchased by users.
- Notices and Restrictions. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
Mithat Taş grants you (as a learner) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
You can only use Mithat Taş for lawful purposes. You’re responsible for all the content that you post on our platform.
We reserve a right to ban your account for repeated or major offenses, if in our opinion they are such, without prior notice and without explanation.
If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
We generally give a lifetime access license (for the entire duration of the platform) to our learners when they enroll in a course, except when we must delete the course because of legal or copyright or any other policy reasons.
- Third-Party Services. On the Mithat Taş you may find links to other websites, services or resources on the Internet. If you choose to access third party resources, you do it at your own risk. We do not control third party recourses, and are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
How Mithat Taş and Others May Use User Content
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant Mithat Taş a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Mithat Taş may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
While we take pride in our world-class courses, unexpected events do occur. Mithat Taş reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content or the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. Courses offered are subject to the Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability sections below.
The content you post as a learner or instructor (including courses) remains yours. We can share your content with anyone through any media (including but not limited to other websites and social media platforms) for any promotional purposes.
The ownership of the content that we have filmed and/or created for any instructor belongs to Mithat Taş. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit that video content.
Mithat Taş’s Rights
We own the Mithat Taş platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by Mithat Taş. You cannot use them without approval from Mithat Taş.
Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing gives you a right to use the Mithat Taş name or any of the Mithat Taş trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive Mithat Taş features.
Warranty and Other Disclaimers
- We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Services;
- what Content you access via the Services; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content.
- You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
- The services and content are provided “as is”, “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. We, and our directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: (i) the services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) any content or software available at or through the services is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (iv) the results of using the services will meet your requirements. Your use of the services is solely at your own risk. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
We do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors. In particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures, and such failures may result in errors or data loss. We disclaim all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning, or by the loss of any data or information you provide to us. Furthermore, we disclaim all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of the services due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Mithat Taş and any contributor to the user generated content via Mithat Taş SHALL NOT BE LIABLE to you for:
- any loss or damage which you may incur, including without limitation as a result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the Content, or any changes Mithat Taş may make to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content, or any temporary interruption or permanent cessation in the provision of the Online Mediums and Content, or, if applicable, your failure to safeguard your account details or passwords.
- to the full extent permitted by law, Mithat Taş is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content (including without limitation for loss of or damage to business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if Mithat Taş had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.
You agree that any cause of action related to the services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Copyright infringement liability limitation
You agree that copyright owners personally provide adequate and effective protection to protect their works.
Limitations on liability for copyright infringement by online service providers
The limitations are based on the following four categories of conduct by a service provider:
- Transitory communications;
- System caching;
- Storage of information on systems or networks at direction of users;
- Information location tools.
ou agree that Mithat Taş exempt from any liability for copyright infringement.
The copyright owner personally must still demonstrate that any person has infringed, and Mithat Taş may still avail itself of any of the defenses, such as fair use, that are available to copyright defendants generally.
You agree that Mithat Taş doesn’t monitor its services or access material in violation of law in order to be eligible for any of the liability limitations.
You agree that Mithat Taş limits his liability for the practice of retaining copies, for a limited time, of material that has been made available online by a person other than the provider, and then transmitted to a subscriber at his or her direction. Mithat Taş retains the material so that subsequent requests for the same material can be fulfilled by transmitting the retained copy, rather than retrieving the material from the original source on the network.
The benefit of this practice is that it reduces the service provider’s bandwidth requirements and reduces the waiting time on subsequent requests for the same information.
In addition, Mithat Taş is protected from any liability to any person for claims based on its having taken down the material.
Penalties are provided for knowing material misrepresentations in either a notice or a counter notice
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked through mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or Mithat Taş.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mithat Taş, officers, shareholders, directors, agents, employees and representative from any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or relating to: (i) your use of and access to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content; (ii) content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and Online Mediums; (iii) your violation of these Terms. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your Mithat Taş account or these Terms.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising from or in connection with this disclaimer will be submitted exclusively to the arbitrated in the Turkey.
In the event of a Dispute, you or Mithat Taş must give the other a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the Dispute, and a proposed solution (a “Notice of Dispute”). You must send any Notice of Dispute by Mail to Mithat Taş at Zübeyde Hanım Mah. 7447/13 Sokak No:38 D:29 35570 Karşıyaka, İzmir, Turkey and also via e-mail to email@example.com. Mithat Taş will send any Notice of Dispute to you by Mail to your address if Mithat Taş has it, or otherwise to your e-mail address. You and Mithat Taş will attempt in good faith to resolve any Dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the Notice of Dispute is sent. After sixty (60) days, you or Mithat Taş may commence arbitration.
BY AGREEING TO BINDING ARBITRATION, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO LITIGATE DISPUTES THROUGH A COURT AND TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE.
Dispute which has not been resolved by negotiation as provided herein within sixty (60) days or such time period as you and Mithat Taş may otherwise agree, shall be finally resolved by binding arbitration.
Class Action Waiver
If we can’t resolve our dispute amicably, and Dispute which has not been resolved by negotiation as provided herein within sixty (60) days or such time period as you and Mithat Taş agree to resolve any claims related to these Terms (or our other legal terms) through final and binding arbitration, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory. If one of us brings a claim in court that should be arbitrated and the other party refuses to arbitrate it, the other party can ask a court to force us both to go to arbitration (compel arbitration). Either of us can also ask a court to halt a court proceeding while an arbitration proceeding is ongoing.
We both agree that we can each only bring claims against the other on an individual basis. This means:
- neither of us can bring a claim as a plaintiff or class member in a class action, consolidated action, or representative action;
- an arbitrator can’t combine multiple people’s claims into a single case (or preside over any consolidated, class, or representative action);
- an arbitrator’s decision or award in one person’s case can only impact that user, not other users, and can’t be used to decide other users’ disputes. If a court decides that this “No class actions” clause isn’t enforceable or valid, then this “Dispute Resolution” section will be null and void, but the rest of the Terms will still apply.
The parties shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; rather, the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, online, by telephone, or via written submissions alone.
Modifications to These Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify Terms of Service, or change or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time without liability. We will notify you about updates through the website, via e-mail or by any other means of electronic communication. But you also responsible for checking these Terms of Service periodically for changes.
We also reserve the right to limit access to certain features, services or to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Your continued use of Mithat Taş and its Services after updates become effective mean that you accept those changes. Any updated Terms supersede all previous Terms.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, and feedback, drop a line to our Support Team or contact us at the following address: Zübeyde Hanım Mah. 7447/13 Sokak No:38 D:29 35570 Karşıyaka, İzmir, Turkey
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Mithat Taş does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Mithat Taş, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
* Age varies by country or region.